Thursday, December 13, 2012

Butterfly Fireworks

This is my butterfly that i made with fireworks. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.First I made a background layer for my background. I made three layers on top of each other so that it would look framed. I then made my flower. I made a rectangle then used the reshape area tool to make it look like a stem. I colored it green and gave it a gradient of contour. I then put pedals on it with a pit in the middle.I gave all the pedals and the pit a gradient of contour. I made the pedals yellow and the pit brown. I then started making the butterfly in a new layer. I made the body first with three circles. I used the sub selection tool to form it in to a butterfly's body shape. I put antennas on it with the pencil tool. I also put a little red eye made by a small circle on it's head. I made the first wing witch was the upper wing. I made a black circle and used the sub selection tool to form it too a wing shape. I then made a bunch of circles and formed them to different shapes and fit them together in the wing to make a pattern. I made the shapes red and orange then gave them a contour gradient.I then made a big black circle and formed it to look like the bottom wing. I then did the same as the upper wing and made circles in to shapes to make a pattern. I made the shapes orange, blue and red. I gave each shape a gradient of contour. Then I made my name in the bottom left hand corner. I made it a cursive font and underlined it with italics and bold. I put a drop shadow and a red glow.











No comments:

Post a Comment