Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 Nameplates

Basic nameplate
On this one i kept it simple by not making it look very good. I just put the gradient on the background as rectangle and texture as Line-diag 2. I then put a text box and wrote Tyler. I put the font as Arial Black and the font color as gray.
Mid level nameplate







This one i had to make it not to bad but not to good. I made the background gradient contour and texture line-diag 2 with black and white colors. Then i inserted a text box and wrote Tyler. The font was Arial Black and the font color was white. I put a drop shadow and a green glow.
Professional nameplate






On this one i tried to make it look really professional. For the background i put the gradient as radial with blue and gray as the colors and the texture as grass. I wrote in the text box Tyler and put the font as Elephant and the font color as gray and then put a drop shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment