Tuesday, November 27, 2012

cornacopia by tyler on fireworks



This is my cornucopia that i made on fireworks. It was sort of difficult to create. I used a lot of layers to overlap items in it to give it depth. I also gave each item a texture to give it a real look.I first made a doughnut shape for the opening and put a lighter circle on the inside. I then put smaller circles to make it look like a cornucopia. I then put fruits and vegetables on it. I made the grapes with a bunch of circles made purple and put a stem. I then copied the whole thing and made green grapes. I made the pumpkin with a bunch of ovals to make it look like the sections of a pumpkin then put a stem on it. I made a pare with a circle then used the reshape area tool to give it a neck. I made the apple with a circle and skewed it to look like a apple then put an indent for the stem. I made the corn with a oval and put leaves on it. I put a cross hatched gradient on it. I then made carrots with orange ovals. I made tomatoes with a red circle with green stems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment